Difference between base_price and base_original_price26 octobre 2018
Base price in Magento:
Base price involve the distinction between two options type :
- Options whose price impact base price :
The option’s price is added to product’s price and impact base price because the option directly impact the product itself.
- Options whose price don’t impact base price :
The option’s price is added to final product’s price but like a supplement of something else, it doesn’t impact base price.
So, is it possible to implement those functions in Magento ?
– Base price based on existing price attributes (considering tier price, group price..)
– Base price per unit ( no matter the unit…L, gr, Kg, width, height)
– Base price per weight unit using existent weight attribute
– Setting for Custom option value : impact base price : Yes / No
This implement to display informations on product view page
– base price per (weight or any unit)
– option value reload base price if Yes
And retrieve corresponding base price in cart view.
Difference between base_price and base_original_price:
Price and base price depends on your store and currency.
Price is the value in the selected store currency
Base Price is the value in the default store currency.
Price and base price should have the same value if you have just one currency on your website.
Base original price : excludes discounts, no currency conversion, may or may not include tax.
Base price : includes discounts, no currency conversion, may or may not include tax